Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VIDEO clips WAVERUNNER

A few things...
the second Waverunner top is complete. I just need to sew the blocks together.
I need to write the second part about layout... so I will wait til next week to do that.
I need a new name for this one... any ideas? "BROKEN...."Something...
I haven't figured out what...


Here is some short (goofy) videos I put together this a.m.
( It's hard to sew and hold a camera! )
to help show the process of the waverunner quilt.
watch them in order...





1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And really, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to uncover if this short quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete